Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Just A Quickie

Thought I had best do an update though not a lot happening here..just a lot of trying to scrap but not a lot of mojo happening..argh! Working on a LO for my Mum at the moment which I have been having all kinds of issues with but I am at least on the right track with it now, though progress is slow..maybe I am just being too picky about what I am trying to do.
I did finally sort out my brush issues (no thanks to someone who still hasn't bothered to email me) but with much help from the amazing Annette and a great tutorial..I made my own brush which did the job well enough. Actually I made two brushes and I can see they will get a lot of use from now on!
Ab had a concert last night, she is in the Junior Choir at her school and they sang the song "Hard Knock Life" from the movie Annie. It was pretty adorable and it's great to see Ab's confidence building more and more each time she performs. My biggest peeve of the night was the auditorium was freeeeezing...and as such I had to leave about halfway through the show or I would have died of hypothermia! I tried to stick it out to see a few more acts after Abbey's group but I was shivering so much I couldn't last any longer..incidentally the guy to my left was huddled up even with a big jumper on and G was pretty cold too so it wasn't just me!
Anyhow off to snuggle up in my nice warm bed..aaaah!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good news about the brush, and don't thank me, you did all the hard work! ;o)

7:47 AM, May 11, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

Great news about the brush Jo. It's nice to be able to create your own and then you don't have to go through those hassles that you did trying to get commercial use for one. Keep up the great work girl.

1:23 PM, May 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home