Monday, May 15, 2006

It's Been How Long?

Well I didn't mean to go missing in action but I guess the good news is I was getting some stuff done instead of procrastinating as usual! Last week was a busy one and Mothers Day came racing up far too quickly.

As you can see I did my Mum a LO for Mothers Day of my 3 kids over the course of their young lives. It's been fun to see how much they do or don't look like each other as they age, and nope as you can see Abbey never had blonde hair like the twins!
We had a very busy day Saturday starting at the Dr's on Saturday for my poor injured foot from way back. It seems to be a muscular strain and nurofen is the medication of choice which seems to be giving loads of relief!
We also went shopping at Harvey Norman's but G has already blogged about that so you can read all that here at G's blog. I think we won't be eating for a looong time after that shopping trip!

Actually G covered Mothers Day pretty much in that post too so not much more I can blog about..other than the fact the kids got me a new Dover clip art CD-ROM for my gift so looking forward to getting back to some designing now that a few other projects are all finished!

Twins have been super ratbags the last few days but hoping it is not going to last much longer and considering what I have heard other multiples getting up to I am getting away very lighly indeed..even if it doesn't feel it!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find it so cute that your DH has his own blog, so of course, I had to go and visit and leave a comment!
Your layout looks awesome, and the photos are gorgeous!
Hope the twins improve for you soon and that it's just a phase...

10:36 PM, May 15, 2006  
Blogger Nightwolf said...

You have been Oz Scrap Blog listed :)

8:50 PM, May 16, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

Now that is too cute that G has his own blog Jo....lol I think it really is a gorgez thing too.
Love the LO as well.
I am sure the twins will improve and soon Jo....what kid isn't a ratbag at anytime anyway no matter how old they are whether they be 2 yr old twins or almost 15 yr old boys...;)

12:33 AM, May 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home