Friday, May 19, 2006

Hmmm.....

What exactly happened to Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday this week? Surely it can't really be Friday already?

Well I have been reasonably busy this last week. Monday I actually scrapped a page, and not only that but I LOVE how it came out for such a simple page. If only I could actually upload the picture of it to show you all but it doesn't seem to want to load up!

Tuesday and Wednesday I made some new papers which have turned out really well (in my opinion) I still have a lot to learn but am starting to finally achieve the looks I am going for which is hugely satisfying.

Yesterday I did a couple of bits and pieces for myself that I can't go into but again, I learned something new and feel proud of my achievements. I love learning how to do new stuff and even better if I don't have to bother other people to learn it.

On another front we are expecting a delivery of beds sometime on Monday which is pretty damn exciting. We took Joe and Scarlett out to Spotlight last night so they could choose their new quilt covers..Joe picked out a "Nemo" design and Scarlett saw "Dora The Explorer" and that was it..she was not letting go! I can't wait to tuck them in their big beds and see how that goes. I don't have to get up early next morning either as Ab has no school so it will be okay if it's a rough night at least. I plan to take the cots away too as apart from the fact they won't fit 2 cots and 2 beds in their room I think if they see the cots they will want to go back and forth between them and never quite settle on where they want to sleep. Well, that's my theory and we will see how it goes, it worked well for Abbey. Wish us luck!

4 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

Ooh good luck!
Hopefully you have a nice restful night :D

5:39 PM, May 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay to the big beds!! Cant wait for the photo of the tucked up all proud as punch!! I can feel a LO coming on ;)

Missed you *mwah*

11:13 PM, May 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know where the week has gone either Jo! Hope the beds do come for you on Monday - how exciting! Let us know how the first night goes.

1:09 PM, May 20, 2006  
Blogger katef said...

I have ahad a disapearing week too.. perhaps it is something to do with being a PBPH??? ;)
Good luck with the new beds... sending some smooth transition vibes your way oh and make sure you take photos of them asleep in thier new bed!

8:57 PM, May 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home