Monday, April 24, 2006

Coming or Going?

Well my Nana is still with us, that's the good news, she even woke up from her morphiene induced sleep after just under 24 hours. She was able to open her eyes and look about, and later in the morning had a cup of milky tea, and a few spoons of runny custard. Her nursing staff was astounded as they hadn't really expected her to open her eyes again, let alone try to ingest anything! We are still just playing a waiting game to see what happens, I don't expect there to be a miraculous recovery but there again I wouldn't put anything past my Nana! My bet is she is holding out until September for her 90th birthday just so she can have cake.
Gareth thinks she is just like my mother and can't seem to make her mind up one way or the other!

Anyhow for something completely different and less depressing I feel I just have to share this link The Black Doves it's my cousins band and I think they are going to do amazing things on the live music scene both here and interstate!

1 Comments:

Blogger katef said...

Glad to hear things have settled some what.... Your Nan sounds like mine.. may kick on for years yet just to keep us on our toes!

Thinking of you... hope you are looking after yourself!

11:01 PM, April 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home