Monday, April 17, 2006

The Day After The Night Before

I feel like I am in recovery mode. It's been a terribly lazy day here today and I am loving it! In fact it is pouring down with rain, the twins are asleep and G has taken Abbey to the cinemas to see Ice Age 2, so i am sitting here stuffing my face with Hazelnut chocolate and scrapping (well trying to!)

Last night's Curry Night was a huge success. Everyone had a great time, there was heaps of food to go around, many bottles of wine were consumed and I don't think I have laughed so much in a long time. The kids behaved beautifully, and the twins even decided to nibble on some curry here and there whilst sitting on various people's laps. They went to bed pretty well considering that where we entertain is right near their bedroom door. Abbey eventually put herself to bed at 9.45pm so it was quite a late night for her as she is usually in bed around 8pm each night regardless of school holidays/weekend etc

Of course yesterday was also Easter Sunday, and the kids were completely inundated with chocolate. I kid you not they will still be eating it in August! Abbey is not one to sit and gorge on chocolate, she eats it bit by bit over a long long time and is also fab at sharing it out with everyone. Given the chance I think the twins would have scoffed chocolate until it came out their ears if we had let them! My Mum of course just had to buy the kids bunny ears and they haven't stopped hopping around the house since, everywhere I turn is a little bunny bouncing along!






Am looking forward to a quieter few days ahead now and getting rid of this head cold fully and resting a bit more, and maybe even regaining my scrapping Mojo! My kit I started the other week is in desperate need of "something" and I don't know what..am starting to wonder if I like it at all or whether I just need to think outside the square a bit more with it. I think it's the elements that are bothering me as I quite like the papers.
On the plus side while I am stuck with that kit I have been busy working on a few tidy up type jobs and re-naming bits and pieces etc. I should really take the time to sort through my scrap folder but it's such a huge job it scares me. It would really streamline my scrapping though (and clear some space on the PC) to do it even bit by bit would be something right??

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree Jo, tackle your scrap folder bit by bit, and you'll get there! Having said that, mine needs doing too! Ugh! Glad to hear you guys had a fab Easter!

9:17 PM, April 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your little bunnies Jo - they are too cute!

10:48 PM, April 18, 2006  
Blogger Chris said...

How cute are all those bunnies hopping about Jo and just love them photos. Oh the tackling of the scrap folder.......I sorted mine out ages ago when I got my new external HD but I tell ya it needs it again.....lol

10:52 PM, April 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home