Saturday, April 29, 2006

Like It or Lump It

I now have my fave music on my blog..yay! I think it's a lot of fun but if you don't like it..turn the volume down ;)
Well we went bed shopping with the twins today, found some awesome bunk beds etc but the trouble was they didn't seperate into single beds, so at this stage we have nothing but are open to several ideas and the thought that it may just be a case of 2 single beds for the forseeable future.
The twins were absolutely perfectly behaved despite it being a lot of running about. Scarlett really enjoyed it and everytime we got in the car again would ask "More beds?" and get excited when we agreed to look for some in another store.
Abbey stayed the morning at Mum's and just after lunch we had run out of shops to look in and dropped back to see her, we then left the twins there to play while G and I zipped to the local shopping centre for a few bits and pieces, including ordering some flowers for Nana's funeral. We had some lunch, and then looked about for something decent for Scar to wear to the funeral but came home fairly empty handed on that front. I was exhausted by the time we got home again at 4.30pm so dozed on the couch while the twins played around us and was very grateful we had left over lasagne for dinner.
Looking forward to seeing my brother tomorrow as he is flying in for the funeral and staying a couple of days. We aren't really close at all, but we don't not get along either so am looking forward to seeing him.

3 Comments:

Blogger katef said...

Oh bed shopping is HARD isn't it!
Hope you have a peaceful day today and will be thinking of you tomorrow!

12:27 PM, April 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of you JO. Will be sending you all my love for Monday.

3:10 PM, April 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe we've both got funerals on the same day. I'll be thinking of you and your family Jo, and I do hope the day brings back some wonderful memories.

8:18 PM, April 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home