Tuesday, May 02, 2006

5 Things I Am Grateful For Today

Okay my blog has been far too negative the last few days so time to re-adjust my attitude and stop letting things that I can't change get to me. So before I head to bed here are 5 things I am grateful for today...

1. We didn't get rained on walking to or from school
2. That my Mum gave me a block of Turkish Delight chocolate I could eat while watching "Survivor"
3. That G can make me laugh until my sides hurt
4. I have an awesome Auntie who I can talk to about anything, anytime
5. The sight of Scarlett hugging her Uncle which melted my heart today.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Jo, it's understandable really - you've been through a lot lately. But good to see you're looking up already! Ewww, turkish delight! I know someone who would LOVE to share it with you! ;o)

12:26 AM, May 03, 2006  
Blogger katef said...

me me me! Me! I would have killed for a block of turkish delight while watching TV last night... except that I wold have had to share it with the boogers and I am on a health kick! :)
Glad to see you can see the silver lining... but I don't think your blog has been negative at all, reflective and real perhaps but not negative :)

12:33 PM, May 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home