Friday, May 05, 2006

It's Friday!

Which means that I have my gorgeous G home with me for the next couple of days which is always something that cheers me up.
Take a peek to the right and you will send my brand new blog toy of the moment..a slideshow which is proudly displaying some of my more recent LO's. I think it looks quite nice and I look forward to tinkering with it some more over the weekend but as dinner is cooking at the moment I can't blog too long. Chicken enchiladas..YUM!
Spent a frustrating day trying to sort out a brush issue I am having. It's too long to explain here right now but all I can say is one email from the right person and all will be sorted. Otherwise I need to find a way to make a replica brush...yikes!
Fab weekend planned with loads of child-free shopping involved..will report back in tomorrow!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The slideshow looks great Jo! Have a great weekend with your DH and family, my DH is working tomorrow (again!).

Hope that email comes through for you soon!

10:44 PM, May 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home