Wednesday, May 03, 2006

A Little Bit Of Silliness!

Feeling better about things in general today and even managed to get back to a little designing! A brand new paper pack I think it is..not sure it will be an actual kit as such so will just see how it progresses. The colours are nice and bright and that alone is cheering me up no end!
We have also organised to go bed shopping again this weekend so hopefully by the end of Saturday we should have beds on their way.

Anyhow I was tagged in a strange way today..this one requires you to "start up your iPod or your music player of choice, put it on random and then use the next song title as the answer to each question":


How does the world see you?
Hit Me With Your Rhythmn Stick - Ian Dury and the Blockheads

Will I have a happy life?
We Can Work It Out -Heather Nova

What do my friends really think of me?
Someday,Someway - The Jeff Healey Band

Do people secretly lust after me?
Anyone Else - Susanna Hoffs

How can I make myself happy?
Stuck In A Rut - The Darkness

What should I do with my life?
Scar Tissue - Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Will I ever have children?
Walking Down The Street - The Bangles

What is some good advice for me?
Burn To Shine - Ben Harper

How will I be remembered?
Riding With The King - Eric Clapton and BB King

What is my signature song?
Brat - Magic Dirt

What do I think my current theme song is?
All For Believing - Missy Higgins

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Keep on Growing - Sheryl Crow

What song will play at my funeral?
Don't Let Your Chance Go By - The Jeff Healey Band

What type of men/women do I like?
Fuckin' Up - The Almighty

What is my day going to be like?
Parallel Universe -Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Note to all: I used G's Itunes as I don't have my own MP3 player or anything else with a shuffle function!

So in the grand tradition of tagging someone else I choose to tag Amanda, Skipper and Heather!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad things are looking up Jo! What a cool way to tag someone - I especially like your signature song! LOL

10:45 PM, May 03, 2006  
Blogger Lisa said...

hahah what a funny tag!! Some of those songs are just too funny LOL.

7:52 AM, May 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home